空客北京工程中心（Airbus Beijing Engineering Center -ABEC）一行十五人拟于4月29日访问国际通用工程学院/国际交叉科学研究院，面向同学们开展模拟面试与就业指导会(Mock Interview & Training)，具体日程安排如下：
Time：13: 00 Thursday，April 29th 2021
Address: D1120 New Main Building, Xueyuan Road Campus, Beihang University
-13:00-13:10: Welcome to ABEC management team & Introduction of Beihang University and the School of General Engineering
-13:10-13:20: Introduction of ABEC management team to the students
-13:20-13:40: PPT by ABEC General manager about ABEC
-13:40-14:00: PPT by HR about how to make a great CV for the aerospace industry
-14:00-14:05: Group photo
- 14:05-14:15: Coffee/Tea break
- 14:15-15:45: ABEC management team is distributed in tables around the room. Then conduct mock interviews with students and give them tips with their CV;
- 15:45-16:00: Final words by ABEC General Manager & Activity conclusion
- Etienne RAVAUD is currently the General Manager of Airbus Beijing Engineering Center. With broad experience in finance, procurement, technology and innovation for aerospace, Etienne has led multiple Airbus teams both in Europe and China, where he was previously the COO of the Airbus China Innovation Center in Shenzhen.
- Xavier VAUVELLE is the head of operations, performance and digital of Airbus Beijing Engineering Center. Xavier is a seasoned aerospace engineer who has collected a wide experience in the aerospace sector, working both in commercial aviation and helicopters projects in Europe and China.
- Zhixing LU is currently the head of Research & Technology of Airbus Beijing Engineering Center. Using his strong academic and intercultural background (PhD degree at Tsinghua University and post-doc experience at the University of Boulder Colorado), Zhixing has led engineering and research teams at Airbus for eleven years.
- Stephane ROUBYis the head of Transverse Engineering at Airbus Beijing Engineering Center. With twenty years of experience in different Airbus Group entities and roles within the engineering organization, Stephane now focuses on developing further the competences of Airbus engineers.